Why Corporate Secretarial Services are required?
- The Companies Act 2013 prescribes various legal & regulatory compliance for Companies. The Government is emphasizing on the best governance practices by companies to curb the malpractices. We recommend taking professional services for all kind of corporate secretarial services & company formation services who ensures to complete legal & regulatory compliance in India as per the applicable provisions of the act.
- If you are looking for best online company secretarial services like company formation services, company law compliance services, corporate governance services and other legal & regulatory compliance in India then you are always welcome to contact professionals through here.
What includes corporate secretarial services?
- company secretarial servicesMinutes of the meetings
- company formation Services Board Resolutions
- Corporate Governance Services Change in directors
- legal compliance Annual Filing
- legal & regulatory compliance in India Filing of Roc forms
- online company secretarial servicesChange in Registered office
Documents Required for Secretarial Services
- There are requirement of documents in accordance to applicable compliance such as:
- Board resolution
- Utility bills
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Pan card of Directors
- Other applicable documents
- Adhar card of Director
- Accounting consultants help you understand what the various reports mean, and how the data you're seeing affects your company. Accounting consultants help with a number of tasks related to accounting services: financial forecasting. analyzing financial statements. determining the profitability of your business.
Inquiry - Company Secretary Besides Consultancy in Accounts